Boobies Boobies

Breasts are about the hardest thing to draw on the body besides hands so this was an exceptional show of animation skills, albeit, in an unorthodox manner but that is absolutely fine with me! xD

Pokemon or Something? Pokemon or Something?

This doesn't remind me of egoraptor at all.

r/gaming r/gaming

I noticed you do all of your mouths and lip syncing frame by frame and that shit takes forever. Just letting you know I appreciate the extra work cause it ain't no shortcut and it ain't easy.

Metroid fun time! Metroid fun time!

Booty

School Animation School Animation

LOL three point five for the animation (Which wasn't bad but wasn't awesome) and one more for Pendulum YAY!

The Fine Life trailer The Fine Life trailer

That wasn't a very good trailer. You just barely introduced some characters and showed a little personality. I don't know any reason why I should watch this.

Sand Fall Sand Fall

That was very interesting. Sureal. It was cool because it had this like, Disney Fantasia feel to it. The Super Metroid music fit well too. Great submission.

Eyes Eyes

What the hell..... that was awesome! It literally made me jump. The animation wasn't great but it shocked me and then made me laugh so good job. The hand thing at the end was relly creepy. Love it!!

NoddingPenguin responds:

lol that's great, I intended for it to be creepy but I didn't intend to make anyone actually jump but a few people have said it has made them do so. Thanks for your review.

The Aquabats Super Show The Aquabats Super Show

Pretty sure this was a joke video. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but if it's not then you really shouldn't advertise on Newgrounds. The animations were well done and the hipster joke made me laugh.

Ninjkabat responds:

This is no laughing matter: THE AQUABATS ARE COMING TO TV.

Derpy Hooves: Grace Kelly Derpy Hooves: Grace Kelly

I guess the video idea was good, but the animation was pretty awful. Having a progression on still pictures hardly counts as any kind of animation. Also just distorting the image with the transforming tool and tweening it looks bad so you should never do that either.